pedanther: (Default)
[personal profile] pedanther
Bob vs the Omnidroid, The Incredibles soundtrack. Instrumental. Not as effective without the visuals.

Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen. Obviously this is staying in the shuffle.

Bojangles (A Portrait of Bill Robinson), Duke Ellington. Instrumental. Cheerful.

Bojangles of Harlem, Fred Astaire. I actually quite like the instrumental section at the start, but I'm not so keen on the actual song.

Bolero, James Last. Instrumental. A version of the famous Ravel piece.

Boogie Woogie Fiddle Country Blues, Charlie Daniels. A song I don't actually dislike from an album containing few songs I can say that about.

Bookends Theme, Simon and Garfunkel. Short but nice.

Boom Sha La La Lo, Hans Poulsen. A song I don't care for from an album I got for one of the other songs.

Boomtown (Variation Louis' Favourite), Local Hero soundtrack. Written as background music, works as background music. I should get around to actually watching the movie at some point.

Boots, Peter Dawson. A reasonable rendition of a Kipling ballad.

Born Free, Matt Monro. I listened to it thinking it was one of those cover versions that lay the song out over a straight beat, but apparently this is the original. I think the version I'm more used to hearing is the Andy Williams cover.

Bound to Follow, Paul Kelly. It's okay, but not really my kind of thing.

The Boxer, Simon and Garfunkel. Obviously this is staying in the shuffle list.

Boy for Sale, Oliver! Original London Cast (soloist Paul Whitsun-Jones). A fun song that doesn't outstay its welcome.

A Boy Named Sue, Johnny Cash. Another song that I'm not sure if I actually like it or I'm just used to hearing it. It does have some fun rhymes.

Boys, The Beatles. Another one from the early days when they did covers of songs that didn't always suit them.

Boys of the Old Brigade, Peter Dawson. A song I don't particularly care for from an album I got for one of the other tracks.

Date: 2026-09-21 05:07 pm (UTC)
igenlode: The pirate sloop 'Horizon' from "Treasures of the Indies" (Default)
From: [personal profile] igenlode
"Obviously this is staying in the shuffle list"...

Are you planning to thin down the list by actively purging some of the other tracks -- having decided that you don't particularly like that part of the album, for instance?

Profile

pedanther: (Default)
pedanther

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
1314 1516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 23rd, 2026 02:50 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios